
I have to start off by thanking Daniel and Michelle for helping us with the move. They were both such a great help. We owe you big!!!
The past week has been filled with new things. I started the new job on Tuesday and despite the big career change, I really like it. Plans for the house are moving forward and hopefully everything will be decided in the next few weeks. Sam and I usually spend our evenings playing with the kids until the sun goes down or taking long walks around town. Since winter is slowly approaching we've tried to spend every second outside before it gets too cold. We actually needed sweatshirts tonight when the sun went down!! Crazy!!
Riley sleeping like a good girl in the backseat for 8 hours...

Then there's Toby.. he MUST lay on Sam's lap or mine for the entire car ride. I promise.. it gets very annoying!
No comments:
Post a Comment