New York Trip

We headed north for a quick trip to visit my grandparents and do some sightseeing. Overall we had a great time... minus the horrible plane ride.
Our flight to New York was scheduled for 6am so it was still dark when we arrived at the airport. As we pulled in, the rain started to come down. I'm thinking.. no big deal.. I hadn't heard of any storms so I'm sure it'll pass. WRONG! We got through security and sat by the window and watched a monsoon hit the airport. I was confident that our flight would be delayed and was completely fine sitting and waiting for the storm to pass. I was very wrong again.. We started to board and took off right on time. The next 20 minutes were spent saying a few prayers and stuffing my head into Sam's shoulder. I've never been on a flight that bumpy and it will honestly been awhile before I book another. I'm happy Dallas is only an 8 hour drive :-)
Besides the way our trip started, we had a great time seeing the city and hanging with family.


Rockefeller Center
Time Square
Time Square
Amazing pizza from Little Italy
World Trade Center construction
Lower Manhattan from that Staten Island Ferry



No comments: