Bring on the Summer Fun

It's been way too long since my last post. Hopefully we'll get our internet hooked up soon!

Things have been absolutely crazy the past few weeks! We moved into the house and it's been a blast so far. Unpacking was by far the most exciting part since I really forgot what we had! I found myself yelling across the house at Sam "Look at this!! I didn't know we had one of these!!" Of course he rolled his eyes but it was fun for me.

The dogs are having a hard time adjusting to no carpet and limit access to soft things like the bed and couch but it's better everyday. Toby apparently really likes the bathtub!!
The Legion baseball team had a tournament this weekend so we were outside the entire time. I am the proud owner of a shorts and t-shirt tan. HA I'm not sure if it's considered a farmers tan but I bet it's pretty close.



Oh ya.. It was also REALLY hot this weekend. I'm fine with hot days but the humidity was terrible! The kids kept pouring water on their heads to keep cool. Then Taylor had some fun with Kiera's hair. What a goof!



Pretty sunset on Sunday evening!

No comments: