LOVE IT! Can't wait till you have a little belly ;)
I was literally laughing while folding clothes!! :)
Amy you need a belly band! Have you heard of those? I used mine for probably the first 6-7 months of my first pregnancy which allowed me to wear my regular jeans almost the whole time!
Sounds perfect!! I have two from Ash I need to try out soon.
LOL. I LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE IT! Can't wait till you have a little belly ;)
I was literally laughing while folding clothes!! :)
Amy you need a belly band! Have you heard of those? I used mine for probably the first 6-7 months of my first pregnancy which allowed me to wear my regular jeans almost the whole time!
Sounds perfect!! I have two from Ash I need to try out soon.
LOL. I LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment