Oh my! I am so happy you got that on video. :) thank you for making my day!
The first thing that comes to mind when I see this is "The Full Monty'
I think my abs are still sore from laughing so hard!! We will have to play when you guys are in town.. B would LOVE it!
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for that boys! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my! I am so happy you got that on video. :) thank you for making my day!
The first thing that comes to mind when I see this is "The Full Monty'
I think my abs are still sore from laughing so hard!! We will have to play when you guys are in town.. B would LOVE it!
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for that boys! :)
Post a Comment