Procrastination

..actually paid off!

I've had this bag of clothes in the garage for well over a year now.. with the intention of donating them. Originally I was waiting on Sam's clothes to add to it but after a few months the bag was used to hold up folded cardboard boxes.. lets be honest..Amazon boxes. After my jeans ripped a few days ago I decided to take a look...take a chance on some old stuff. SOOO happy I did!


8 pairs of jeans!! 8!! Who knew I had that many! These were from my working days and I guess during the pregnancy I assumed I'd never fit in them again. Nesting much?!? 

Lesson learned... never throw out clothes while pregnant and all hyped up on hormones. 

And in Lucas news..he decided to take a few steps this evening only holding one hand. 

It's been a very productive day.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Amy you look amazing so I am in no way surprised that you are wearing those jeans! Way to go LW! You are going to have a walker on your hands before you know it!

Sam and Amy Keim said...

Rachel..I will be over the moon excited if I look like you after 3 kids! You seriously look awesome!

Randi S said...

Are those red jeans? Love!