On the last day in AZ we visited the Phoenix Zoo. We saved the best for last...well 2nd to the wedding of course...and I was so excited! I read online it was top notch for families and we might even get to feed the giraffes.
| These guys were adorable and they kept kissing each other. |
I was in love with these guys!
| Lucas sharing some food. |
Lucas spent most of the morning being pushed around and enjoying the beautiful weather and funny animals.
This peacock kept flying out of it's habitat and stealing food from around the picnic tables.
| The face |
| Big old fella |
We got in the car and before we pulled out of the parking lot, he was out.
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure I ate this everyday we were there. |
![]() |
| bye bye AZ |
I was a very successful vacation and I would love to visit AZ again. Lucas and I both got very spoiled having Sam around for 6 days straight. Usually when we travel Lucas and I head down to Dallas to visit family.. so I'm always ready to come back and see Sam. This time we were all together and it was perfect!


1 comment:
Amy, you did a great job of documenting your vacation and a super job at posting/dealing with your pictures so quickly! I take so many pictures and then they just sit on my computer :(
Lucas is such a cute guy! Love his happy faces...seriously one of the most happy seeming babies I have ever met...good job Mom and Dad! You can tell he is well loved!
Post a Comment