Saturday morning the ladies and Lucas participated in a 5k to support Haiti. It was pretty warm but a great way to start the day and wonderful cause.
After Sam got home from work we headed to KC for shopping and family time.
Lucas was just amazed by the fountain.
While Sam was coaching these goof balls...
Lucas, Michelle and I headed to the pool.
All smiles eating lunch
Lucas has never been a huge TV fan. He will watch sports with dad but after five minutes he's gone. Well everything has changed since Rio has come into his life.
I try to only use TV time for the late afternoon when I need a few minutes to make dinner or get something done. It's a pretty cute movie with lots of color, fun music and funny birds.
What a silly boy!

1 comment:
Can't wait till July to go to the pool with you two. I'm missing my free time already and seeing you two!
Post a Comment