Update

Wow..it's been awhile. These past 5 weeks have been crazy with new opportunities, big surprises and of course lots of football.

Lets start with the big news:


Yep.. to our shock and surprise we are expecting again. Let me tell you we always knew Lucas wouldn't be an only child, g-d willing. Even when Lucas was a newborn we talked about his future siblings. I was just caught off guard and worried about my little guy. I felt he was still a baby and needed his mama 100%.   Of course it didn't take long to jump on the excited train...Sam was over the moon and how can I not be thrilled with him. 
We enjoyed a week of wonderful baby name conversations, thinking about Lucas being a big brother, and having this little secret to ourselves. 
Then it hit. ALL DAY SICKNESS! I know I'm not the only one to experience it and this might seem whiny to blog about but it was rough, and still is sometimes. Thanks goodness for Zofran, B6, Sam and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I will be shocked if this isn't a girl giving me a hard time already! :-)

I'm also now working part-time doing data entry for a online company. Random right?? I knew it was a great idea to make some extra money while I stay home with Lucas. Hopefully a forever job :-)

And here are some random pictures from the past few days. Lucas is recovering from a virus and croup. He's whiny, clingy and just a mess so he's getting away with murder right now. He's perfected how to throw a fit... fun stuff for us! Tough love is around the corner. 


Seriously... 

Bubble fun


Lucas was beyond excited to feed the ducks at the park.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! So excited for Lucas to be a big brother and have a little baby around! Love the picture of LW with two different shoes on :)

Ash said...

WOOHOO! And I just noticed his two different shoes too! Funny kid.
Congrats again!