Boo

Our little dinosaur was more then excited to get candy this year. 



He walked by himself up and down Main carrying his bucket. Towards the end he started to drag all the candy but refused to let us help him. 

Look who we ran into!

Love this little boy.

Unrelated to Halloween..I recently took the dive and switched back to the iphone. I made the mistake of adding a few apps for Lucas. He wakes up asking for my phone now! Granted most are learning/educational games but he could spend hours playing on it.

In a week he learned how to repeat days of the week... I guess I can't be too upset.

After lunch I let them use the book app while I clean up. They listen to stories with different characters and sounds effects. It's actually really cute!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Okay you are brave... I keep the iPhone away from T, but he does like to play on the iPad. I need some good apps for him....what did you get? Your little guy is such a little smartie!!