Henry...our little peanut! I would use that term for Lucas but quickly after birth we realized it didn't fit. I never thought I would have two boys with very opposite body types. Since Sam and I were chunks we assumed fat, happy, and bald babies. Henry is definitely happy & bald!. Who knew a average sized baby would be abnormal to me!
Stats:
18lbs 2 oz 60th%
28" 90th%
9 month clothes (for length)
size 3 diapers
95% nursing with the random bottle of formula. Can't keep up with a boy that wants to eat ALL THE TIME!

Foods you like: peaches, applesauce, sweet potato, butternut squash, carrots
Foods we are working on: Peas, green beans, and meats.
I love making his food and seeing what he enjoys and even more fun, what he dislikes. Those are the best faces.
Sleeping is still random. Some nights he will go 10 hours straight and others he's up 3 times. Who knows at this point!

You are rolling, scooting and moving around all.the.time. Countless times I've had to fish you out from under the couch and bring you back to the soft carpet. We've been working on sitting but you have no patience for it! After a few minutes you arch the back throw yourself to the ground. Sitting in one spot is not good enough for you... you must move all the time.

Wheels on the Bus is your favorite song and most days, will stop you from crying.
Seeing Lucas and Toby make you laugh and giggle. Even more then mom and dad.
18lbs 2 oz 60th%
28" 90th%
9 month clothes (for length)
size 3 diapers
95% nursing with the random bottle of formula. Can't keep up with a boy that wants to eat ALL THE TIME!
Foods you like: peaches, applesauce, sweet potato, butternut squash, carrots
Foods we are working on: Peas, green beans, and meats.
I love making his food and seeing what he enjoys and even more fun, what he dislikes. Those are the best faces.
Sleeping is still random. Some nights he will go 10 hours straight and others he's up 3 times. Who knows at this point!
You are rolling, scooting and moving around all.the.time. Countless times I've had to fish you out from under the couch and bring you back to the soft carpet. We've been working on sitting but you have no patience for it! After a few minutes you arch the back throw yourself to the ground. Sitting in one spot is not good enough for you... you must move all the time.
Wheels on the Bus is your favorite song and most days, will stop you from crying.
Seeing Lucas and Toby make you laugh and giggle. Even more then mom and dad.
Happy 6 months to our sweet and feisty little man!
(Disclaimer: I use Blogger as my baby book for the boys so I'm sorry for the heavy details. I print once a year and enjoy looking back at these little details of their life )
No comments:
Post a Comment