Last week the weather was gorgeous so we soaked it up.
| See Henry...they are ALL GONE! |
My strong willed 2nd child!
Growing fast preschooler.
July 4th weekend we spent firing off fireworks, playing outside, swimming, eating (a ton) and hanging with family.
Growing up in the "city" we couldn't buy and set off our own fireworks. I LOVE it!
Uncle Daniel getting lots of help from Lucas and Hunter!
Potty break
He slept with this particular glow stick for two nights.
Water baby!
Prior to Henry I wouldn't consider using a life jacket. False sense of security..blah blah blah. Well when one is swimming and the other is trying to escape the latched pool gate....I quickly changed my mind. Henry has figured if he hangs on the door and swings his body, the latch will come undone. He is the reason for wine!
This kid was so proud of himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment