What a busy blessing our past month has been. I never imagined my "hobby" would take off like it has. Who knew you'd find your passion at 30!
Family news is well...no news.
Henry got a fun case of hand, foot and mouth which he's still recovering from. It's a crazy and very annoying virus but after a few days he was back to his happy self. Now lots of lotion for his peeling skin.
Henry turned 18 months just a few weeks ago.
34" tall
26 lbs (ish)
size 5 diapers
This spunky boy has been a hoot lately. Sam and I both agree life would be VERY boring without him. Just last night I was washing dishes and Henry decides to pull a towel off the counter...which held 3 freshly washed wine glasses. His response after we checked his whole body for glass "OH NO"
The boy has crazy long arms and can reach stuff that baffles me.
But I can't resist that smile. Man... he makes me melt.
Lots of words and talking now. At dinner he goes around the table and tells everyone's name. It's pretty sweet.
Clearly he needs his first haircut
Blankie is still his favorite cuddle buddy.
And this big boy! Just a few months away from 4 and ready for it. He's been talking about being 4 then 5. After that he doesn't get any older...that's what he tells me. I'm ok with it.
Preschool is going wonderful and he enjoys telling me about his morning. It's adorable to hear him sing songs and little rhymes.
Lucas' imagination has really flourished these past few weeks. It seemed we always struggled with that but not anyone. Give him planes, Thomas toys or legos... he's a happy camper.






No comments:
Post a Comment