Lucas didn't wake up until 9:45am today..I'm pretty sure that shows how much fun he had this weekend at the League tournament. Even though Sabetha got 2nd place it was a great weekend of good & bad baseball and lots of outdoor fun.
This kid is spoiled from both sides of the family. Meme sent him a water table and it's been a big hit during the warm weekend.
| Sam was walking around watering the grass and Lucas kept asking "Dada?? Dada?" |
On Saturday I was going back and forth from the garage to the house packing stuff for the afternoon/evening ball games. I've been taking Lucas' blanket and binkie to the later games since he's usually up way past his bed time. This is what I found when I came back out to the garage.
Poor guy would've fallen asleep if I would've let him.
Most of the time he was happy and had a blast playing with cousins, friends and the boring mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment