Summer is here

We've been soaking up every minute of summer so far. I look at the calendar and just wish the days would slow down. It's full of swimming, playing in dirt, baseball games, sleeping in (yay!) and tons of sunscreen!



My mom made it to town so Lucas got a few days of being spoiled!




After Lucas was all nice and clean from his bath he wanted a peach...threw the biggest fit until I handed it over. This boy has been eating nonstop these past few days.. Example : After he ate my yougurt/strawberry/blueberry breakfast and a whole banana he pushed the highchair over to the frig and said "eat, eat."  At least he likes the healthy stuff! Frozen peas and corn are his current favorite!







My mom also brought up the next round of clothes from Brady!! Thank you again Emily for all the wonderful hand-me-downs! He has style because of you!

1 comment:

Randi S said...

oh he's so cute! I wish we could go swimming in the mornings!