What a crazy and fun past few days. Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.
| Lucas was beyond happy to have his bff Halle come play for the morning. |
| We take our golf club and ball with us EVERYWHERE. |
| Playing catch with Great Grandma |
| After the game and before the fireworks all the kids ran the bases. |
| Lucas in the post-game meeting. |
| Mr. K would be the best big brother! |
| Ready for bed! |
| Sam thought it was funny I rocked my baby to sleep with a glass of wine.. :-) I happens! |
| I can now hold my breath under the water! |
| Corn is awesome! |
| I needed 10 mins to get some cooking done... |
| He had a blast and it only took a few minutes of vacuuming to clean it up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment