Just some random pictures from the past few days!
 |
| Comb over! |
 |
| All Sam! |
 |
| I needed to empty the dishwasher without my monkey man climbing and "helping." I gave him the task of putting the silverware away. |
Lucas eats really well so I have trouble getting upset when he shares with the doggies.
Sabetha's country club had their big 2 day golf tournament this weekend which is always a blast. Jon and Brett made the trip and we started the weekend off with some baseball.
 |
| Yumm! |
 |
| Lucas loves playing with the B family! |
Saturday night after the dinner all the kids jumped in the pool with Papa & Bud.
 |
| My heart melts for chubby babies by the pool in just a diaper! |
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend! He does look just like Sam in the serious picture.
Post a Comment