We were completely spoiled these past few weeks having Sam around so much. With Christmas then the Bowl trip to AZ I feel he's been home a ton and we LOVE IT. I was getting dressed Sunday morning and all I heard from Lucas' room was giggling and wrestling. I love those moments!
Here is how we spent our Sunday! Lucas has been dying to drive his new truck!
Lots of chasing dad
Walking in the snow is fun until he sinks in...then dad HAS to help.
Back to normal life!
Aunt Shelly offered to help paint our 2nd room upstairs and before she headed back to student teaching (last semester..yay!!) we decided to get it done.
Before
After:
We had two coats done in 3 hours! It would never have gone that smooth without her help.
Lucas now calls it brother's room and loves to jump in the crib.
1 comment:
He's such a good daddy. The room looks nice!
Post a Comment