First Day of Preschool and everyday life

Lucas was a little nervous and didn't want to get dressed the morning of his first day. After some convincing and 2 planes in his backpack later...he was out the door.



He was so excited and waved mom and dad goodbye! 

After a long 3 hours...for mama... I picked him up. First thing he told me: "A boy threw rocks on the playground but the teacher told him No No" I think he's been around mama and grandma too long. 
Short story: During baseball season we feel like the playground police. Donna, Gina and I are constantly telling unsupervised children not to throw the rubber, climb on the wrong parts of the playhouse or be too rough around little ones. Just gets frustrating!


The second thing he asked was "When can I go back!" Warmed my heart he had so much fun. 

Lucas and Halle are in the same class! 

  

                               2014                                                                         2012


Random pictures of the boys!



A boy hanging out in his boxes with his favorite planes.....in his Dusty tent.





 Loves riding his bike!


 Playing in the rain....and mud!




First day of school was very boring for this kid. I probably pulled him around for 30 mins. 

On Friday Lucas and Sam had a lunch date. He got to "work" then go to Buzz cafe for a burger and cookie. He was thrilled. What a special memory for those two. 

  

No comments: