Lately

So again blogger and I disagree on picture order so here's a random photo dump of the past few weeks. Lucas is loving school. Today he got in the car and told me he hit his best friend with a shovel.....but said sorry right away. Boys....seriously!
Henry is growing and running! He's all about tractors and farm equipment.

Vest wearing, apple eating stubborn boy.

They've enjoyed all the dirt work by our house.

I made my first batch of tomato soup...fresh from the garden. Henry kept signing more after his bowl was empty. 

After returning from Dallas the stomach bug hit our house.....and then proceeded to hit all of the families homes. Luckily it wasn't too rough!
Add caption

Go Kstate!


The boys and I took a trip to Dallas a few weeks ago. 



Trail walking

I try hard to not be jealous of all the COOL places for kids in the city. Urban Air trampoline park was open for 5 yrs and under the morning we went. They had Disney songs blaring and all the moms and kids got to jump. I was sweating along with all the kids. Such a fun time!



Nap time on the airplane. Luckily the guy next to me had kids and understood. 



While in Dallas my mom wanted some pictures of the boys. They turned out pretty good. Henry wasn't in the best mood but overall not bad.





Our trip to Dallas was short and sweet. We had a great time seeing friends, spending time with family and taking in the city. 


Last slip and slide action for the summer



bugs are awesome


No comments: