The Face

Our sweet passive baby has turned into a full blown BOY! 

If I left Lucas' car out he would push it around ALL DAY LONG...so I have to keep it hidden sometimes. I love he enjoys it but I try to do "learning" games in the morning such as puzzles, books & reading. After nap today I brought the car out and grabbed my camera.. this is what I got.


Seriously? What do you think he's thinking here? Speed, destruction???

There was no way his hands were gonna be in focus.. he whips the steering wheel around so fast.


When Lucas gets super excited he makes his "crazy face" and all we can do is laugh. 
Pretty sure we will have to pick on him a bit when he gets older!

1 comment:

Derek & Sarah Kaeb said...

This is hilarious! It's so fun what a camera captures!