First off.. I have to say I was horrible and didn't pull out my camera once during the 7 day trip. My mom took plenty of pictures of Lucas but I'm mad I didn't snap a few shots of friends we saw.
Maybe next time I'll be a better!!
Funny face boy...playing in his car seat after it got cleaned.
Someone got car sick!
Lots and lots of playing.
Plenty of drool going on...
Plenty of messes made by this boy.
Notice the soaked shirt?? He has been a faucet lately! Hurry up teeth!
We got to meet Mr. Evan! Lucas was jealous of his full head of hair.
Friends since kindergarten with our babies!
:-)
Lucas likes to share... EVERYTHING!
Bath time fun
Played with Uncle Jon
Got some stylin' new clothes thanks to Meme & Mr. Brady!!
It was a wonderful trip but we missed daddy! We were able to skype with him a few times which was pretty amazing.. Lucas would hear his voice and go nuts! Happy to be home but will miss everyone in Dallas.
Looks like you had a great time! He is such a happy guy...always a big grin! Ummm, he handled those stairs like a pro...have fun baby-proofing your home!!
2 comments:
aww too cute! I'll bet you were thankful to be home, though.
Looks like you had a great time! He is such a happy guy...always a big grin! Ummm, he handled those stairs like a pro...have fun baby-proofing your home!!
Post a Comment