After practically a year of searching, reviewing, obsessing I finally took the plunge and bought a camera. The anticipation was brutal waiting for my Amazon box to show up. I have so much to learn but I'm so excited to figure it all out. Here are a few pictures! I'm sure Rachel B and Ash will have to teach me a few things!
 |
| Cousin Love! |
 |
| Sleepy Hunter after his shots..poor baby! |
 |
| note: Riley is not about to bite him..I got her mid-lick. Lucas likes to "love" on her and she tolerates it so well. |
 |
| So big! |
 |
| Riley is good at sitting still.. she might be in more photos now. |
1 comment:
Oh, you are going to have fun with your new camera! I'll try to answer any questions you have, but the key word is TRY!!
Post a Comment