21 months

So I know 21 months is a random age to blog about but if I finally have some time to do it. 

Stats: 28-30(ish) lbs
34 inches tall
Size 5 diapers
24-2T clothes

At almost 2 you are now sleeping all night long. That's what the hospital should tell new moms...just don't plan on sleeping for 2 years:-)
You are saying 3-4 word sentences
Right now the word "Amazing" is used often. 
EX:
Me: "Hey Lucas... take a look at this Christmas card"
LW: "Wow....AMAZING" 
You have such a sweet and sensitive soul. Even after getting in trouble all you want is a hug.. even if the "mean" parent put you in time out. 
You've been showing interest in the potty but I'm not ready yet. Hopefully this summer we can start potty training.
Favorite foods: Raisins, pancakes with pb & syrup, avocado, oranges, chicken and pasta
You wrestle with dad every evening after work and it's adorable to hear the giggles!
You know numbers 1-10 and parts of the alphabet. 
Colors are getting better.. you can recognize brown, yellow, blue, white. 
You LOVE anything electronic. In just a matter of minutes you learned how to run my phone and play games. Most are educational but it's a struggle to get you away from it. 
I never thought you'd still have binkie but here we are...almost 2 and it's still used for sleeping and times you need to chill. I kept giving us deadlines.... after Halle is done, after football season is over, Jan 1st! Well now we are going to the Kstate Bowl game in AZ in 2 weeks and there's NO way we are going to drop is before that trip. No matter what..by your 2nd birthday that sucker is gone. 










No comments: