We had the Keim family Christmas yesterday and I think we are still recovering from all the fun. We had yummy food...probably too much and lots of playing.
 |
| Mom.. I ate. Can I go play now? |
 |
| This might be the only picture I have of Hunter because he is fast! I 'm pretty sure I didn't see him sit down once the whole day...minus his nap. |
We had the kids go hid then come out when their toys were ready.
 |
| Just a little excited! |
 |
| Thank you Papa and Grandma!! |
 |
| B opening her gifts. |
 |
| Trying to walk in his cowboy boots. It was hilarious! |
 |
| B and her American Girl doll. |
 |
| All the kids thought Hunter's punching guy was awesome. |
 |
| Tatum thought the party was boring so time to spice things up. |
 |
| Twins |
 |
| Michelle and Lucas. |
So after hours of playing, eating and no naps we thought a group picture would produce smiles.
Cracks me up!
We were beyond spoiled and the highlight was spending so much time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment