Thanksgiving in Dallas

This year we decided to venture to Texas for Thanksgiving instead of Christmas. This was our first 9 hour car ride with Lucas and wow... it was long. On the drive down we split it up over two days, which was nice but gosh it's still LONG. On the drive home he slept no more then 45 mins! By hour 5 I was BEGGING to drive. We survived and had a great time.

Sam and I did our usual... shopped, ate and saw a movie. Lucas had a great time playing with the kids and Mimi.

Lucas watched as everyone played Wii.


Enough pictures mom. Here's the camera lid

We exchanged gifts too! Sam and I got a Keurig and we're in love.


Mimi heard a rumor Lucas was getting a kitchen from Santa so they got him all the food and a shopping cart. He's been throwing apples and oranges around for a week.

Park fun at the mall



No comments: