Trip to the City

It was the city to Lucas but for the rest of us, it was just Topeka. Kelsi and I have been trying to make it down to the Discovery Center for months now. We finally made it happen! We arrived early which was great..the kids could explore with little to no crowd. Days like these make me miss the city. He had soooo much fun and I LOVED watching his little brain work. I need to tell myself the hour drive isn't bad and so worth it once we arrive. 


The wow face


This was his favorite toy...shoots fabric balls through the tubes and out the top. A boys dream!



Washing hands in the pretend sink.

Hi Hadden!



Chasing the turtle 

Driving a tractor
I told Sam my New Year resolution was to expose Lucas to more things out of Sabetha. I'm not hating on the town I live in, just feel the next 5 months we can explore more. Soon enough it will be hard to leave town with two kids. 

1 comment:

Ash said...

Great photos and I love LW's faces!
I'm going to have to take the girls there sometime.