Hanukkah

We started Hanukkah a day late since I was in KC with the girls. Last year we tired to get Lucas involved but he was just too young. This time around he LOVES lighting the candles and knows exactly what presents are. It's really funny how appreciative and excited he gets about the smallest things. He will say "WOW" and "OOOOOHHHH" for a tiny board book. 

We read the story of Hanukkah then he helped me light the candles.


Smile before you open!




2nd night in his Christmas pj's. Poor kid is going to be so confused. 



Since Halle is now home with her mama, Lucas and I have enjoyed some serious lazy mornings. We are busy playing and occasional cleaning but love hanging in our pj's. I have to say it's my favorite part of the day just hanging out. We try to be dressed by at least 10am to venture out of the house.
 I will savor this years of no school!


Playing grocery store

Just reading some books

No comments: